The Escape was a 2-month student team project that was started half-way into Full Sail University's Game Development Program. As a group of four programmers, our team created a 2D 2-Player Top-Down Espionage Shooter game with our own Tools to help us along the way.
- Designed User Interface and enemy behaviors
- Developed Particle Editing Tool
- Scripted Particle Manager to read files created from Particle Editing tool
- Scripted transition effects between game states, using particles effects
- Scripted interactive object behaviors, player combo moves, and skills
Control Schemes for XBOX 360 Controller
Start of Level One:
The screen is split when the players are too far from one another.
Player Spotted by Guard in Level Two:
When the players are close enough, the screen will become one.
Player Killed by Turret
Enemy AI Flow-Charts (using VUE)
AI Logic Chart for Dog Enemy
*(Click to view larger versions of chart)
AI Logic Chart for Sentries
AI Logic Chart for Final Boss