The Lost Temple of Enki was the Final Project of Full Sail University's Game Development program, taking 2 month for design and 3 month for development. I was part of "Red Marker Games," a team of 2 Internal Producers, 4 Artists, and 7 Programmers, developing this game.
- UI + HUD Designer + Programmer
- Gameplay Programmer: Camera and Traps Behaviors
- Game Event Programmer: Configurations and Checkpoints
Play the Game
Check out our Beta Presentation!
Download at Official Site
Project Summary - Let's Start from the Beginning
April 2011: Design and Documentation
Design Documentation Writing Samples
May 2011: Core Build
- Scripted the basic HUD: Glove, Timer, Grade Display, and Reticule
- Scripted the State System and transitions between states, such as from Main Menu to Gameplay
- Scripted the Events System to send messages to environmental objects
- Scripted the static (Spike) traps
- Scripted the Checkpoints through the use of Trigger Volumes from Havok Physics API
June 2011: Alpha Build
- Updated the scripts for the HUD, including new effects and visuals
- Updated the Checkpoints with more user feedback
- Scripted more Game States, such as "Options" and "How To Play"
- Scripted the Resetting of the environmental objects, when player chooses to "Retry."
- Scripted the Zooming In and Out of the camera through the use of Trigger Volumes and Events System
- Scripted the Boulder behavior through Havoks Physics API